Tuesday 31 May 2011

Pierrot jacket


The pattern for this pierrot jacket is taken from Kvinnligt mode under två sekel. The original is made of striped silk and luckily enough I had a piece of striped cotton in my stash. Though I have used this jacket for several years, it is still not finished. I need to tweak the front so it fits better and both front and sleeves need their buttons! For now I just pin it shut.




Also, if you compare the photo above with the one below, it looks vastly better with the proper amount of petticoats to set it off.





Please ignore that my cap is trying to escape, the little rascal.

5 comments:

Madame Berg said...

And now it is my turn to try this pattern!

Isis said...

I look forward to see yours! I'm sure it will be much prettier than mine!

Lauren R said...

ooo, love this, especially the walking length and your beautiful blue shoes :-) You look so pastoral and perfect :-) goat is great accessory

Anonymous said...

Jag tycker mycket om din Pierrot och fotona är väldigt fina. Detta är faktiskt min favorit bland de kostymer ur din garderob som jag har sett.

(Jag syr på en likadan - i alla fall av samma mönster - men i rött och vitt.)

Isis said...

Lauren! Thank you! Yes, I like that too and the goat just make the whole picture. :D He wasn't very keen though, he wanted back to his mummy.

Lady Augusta: Tack! Vad kul, den ser jag fram emot att se!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...